Breakup is harder for anyone who is in an engaging long-term romantic relationship. It breaks your self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth. If you had a romantic relationship with your partner and cheated on you, then it might not be easy moving forward smoothly.
- How Can Be More Positive After a Breakup?
- Breakup Affirmations for Healing Your Pain
You are in deep trouble for a long time. You are being sad, frustrated and depressed after the breakup. Body, mind and soul become weaken every day if you hold that pain. I was going through that pain and recovered also from that.
How I recovered? It’s not easy for me. I have struggled a lot. My ex-girlfriend cheated on me emotionally. She dated other guys several times randomly. Those incidents were so frustrating in my life. When I knew all things, then she broke my heart brutally. Though that pain made me stronger while I was in a depressed long time.
|Body Issues||Mental Issues|
|Muscles Swelling||Identity crisis|
|Lack of appetite||Thinking about all bad past|
|Losing weight||Thoughts about EX Partner|
|Increasing headache||Feeling helpless and hopeless|
|Chest being squeezed||Sleeping too much|
|Digestive system interrupt||Excessive using social media|
|Immune system struggle||Feeling sad, empty and worthless|
|Brain active to process craving and addiction||Unable to concentrate on other things|
|Increasing blood pressure||Lack of self-esteem and self-confidence|
|Physically ill||Thoughts about death and suicide|
How Can Be More Positive After a Breakup?
After a brutal rejection, men and women both are in deep trouble. They don’t know how to do at that time. That’s why they do random things like begging, crying and wanting to get back to that person.
The relationship experts suggest that, during the breakup period, one should calm and observe the whole situation. Take some time, it called the “No Contact Rule“. It might be 3 or 4 weeks. During this period you should focus on yourself. You can find some insights about yourself.
When you got rejected from your partner in a most romantic relationship. It might be hard to accept it first. But you can do some activities to stay positive in your life. It’s really important to calm, quiet and understand your situation. Here are some activities you can do after rejection from your ex.
- Write about your feelings. You can write down your emotions. Try to explain what you have like most.
- Take a trip with friends. You can make a trip with friends. Go somewhere you can connect with nature.
- Reading books is a great habit. You can build up a new habit to read daily.
- Doing exercise regularly. It’s time to take care of your body, health and mind. Doing exercise will the most amazing thing in your life.
- Eating healthy foods. Taking a healthy meal boosts your energy level and makes you better your body’s function.
- Learn new things. You can learn new skills – Photoshop, Photography, Language, Driving, etc.
- Spend your time with friends and family members. Time is precious in our life. You can spend your time with your closest person.
- Practicing self-love. Imagine, if you had a child, how would take care of them? Obviously, you can give your height care. Now it’s your turn – you should take care of yourself and love yourself also.
- Be kind to everyone. You should kind and stand for the positive people. Be kind to everyone even with your ex.
- Write a letter to your ex – and burn it later. I did it several times.
- Doing meditation. You can practice meditation regularly. It helps to improve your mental condition and also keeps you calm and positive.
- Practicing Affirmations. What do you mean by affirmation? Do you familiar with that? If your answer is yes, then you try for 1 to 2 weeks. But if you don’t hear that – it’s a powerful statement to create your situation under control over the painful state of mind.
Breakup Affirmations for Healing Your Pain
If your relationship was toxic and you can’t get over it – then you can affirm yourself to heal your past feelings about that. Maybe your partner didn’t support you and your passion. You had unbearable toxic communication with your ex-partner. Finally, you got separated.
However you want to be positive in your life, let go and move forward. Oaky! Now I am providing some affirmations over your broken heart.
I am willing to let go. I release. I let go. I release all tension. I release all fear. I release all anger. I release all guilt. I release all sadness. I let go of old limitations and beliefs. I let go, and I am at peace. I am at peace with myself. I am at peace with the process of life. I am safe.Louise Hay
Affirmations to Heal Toxic Relationships
- I leave him/her to universal justice and set him/her free.
- I am ready to be healed, I am willing to forgive, and all is well.
- The past is over and cannot be changed. This is the only moment I can experience.
- As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
- I have more and more happiness and love and I give as much love and happiness as possible; I get much more of it back.
- I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the now.
- I now choose to release every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought from my mind and my life.
- I draw love and romance into my life, and I accept it now.
- I am putting the past well and truly behind me to focus on the present and future.
- The universe is taking me to a better safer place.
- I move beyond old limitations and now express myself freely and creatively.
- I choose happiness, health, and harmony instead of dis-functional relationships.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the very best way I know-how.
Positive Affirmations for a Broken Heart
- Healing happens. I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally.
- I forgive the person that hurt me and I forgive myself or staying.
- I say “Out!” to every negative thought about the past that comes into my mind.
- I release any feelings of competition or comparison from the past.
- I would rather be healthy and single than in a relationship that is unhealthy.
- I am in a joyous, intimate relationship with someone who truly loves me.
- I trust myself to deal with any problems that arise during the day.
- I am an amazing human being and the right person is out there for me but I have to be patient.
- I will take what I learned and create a new magical relationship with someone else.
Powerful Mantras After a Breakup
- I express gratitude for all the good in my life. Each day brings wonderful new surprises.
- It is healing to show my emotions. It is safe for me to be vulnerable.
- I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
- This relationship did not work out because a better person is waiting for me.
- I forgive myself that I pretended that I was right while I wanted to love.
- I release the need to blame anyone, including myself.
- Everything happens for a good reason.
- I am going to be OK. My heart is healing.
- I am healing slowly, but surely, day by day one step at a time.
- The universe may have closed this door for me but many more doors are opening in matters of love for me.
Affirmations for Letting Go of Someone
- Just because someone didn’t recognize my worth does not mean I will not find love again.
- I have every reason to get more and more joy and peace because I have many successes.
- My heart is open. I am willing to release all resistance.
- I am enough, I don’t need anyone else to complete me.
- I am grateful for everything I learned in my last relationship.
- I am very thankful for all the love in my life. I find it everywhere.
- Having risked opening my heart to love. I choose to live in love in every moment.
- I now release anger in positive ways. I love and appreciate myself.
Positive Affirmations After Being Cheated On
- I forgive (name of that person) everything now and he/she will forgive me.
- All this has lead and leads to much more happiness and I am grateful for that.
- I am willing to release the need to be unworthy.
- I am becoming all that I am destined to be.
- Even though I may miss some things about my ex and my relationship, I am happier and healthier being single.
- I release all struggle now, and I am at peace.
- I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
- I release any limitations based on old, negative thoughts.
- I joyfully look forward to the future.
- I have wonderful, harmonious relationships in which there is mutual respect and caring.
- I am loved and accepted exactly as I am, right here and right now.
- I am a loveable person who deserves the care, affection, and respect of others.
- I look terrific and feel terrific. Here I am world—open and receptive to all good!
- I see myself as beautiful, lovable, and appreciated. I am proud to be me.
- There is nothing wrong with me, sometimes we simply fall out of love with people.
- I am now willing to see my own beauty and magnificence.
- Thank you for my struggles, as they do not define me they grow me.
- I love who I am, and reward myself with thoughts of praise
Your Turn – Heal Your Pain & Be Happy
However, you need to practice daily to heal your break up pain from your mind, body and soul. You have lots of opportunities to take grant as who you are right now. That pain gives you a purpose in your life, provide you a direction to move forward.
Above all breakup affirmations can be a great source to affirm you regularly. Along with those, you can write or make your own affirmation to heal your rejection’s pain. Be happy always. Best of luck!