Are you searching for a beautiful flower quote for any purpose – like post it on your social (Facebook or Instagram) media?
Or do you want to send a text to your special person to make someone happy? Whatever it was the reason, you can find the best flower quotes from this article.
- The Power of Flowers
- How a Flower Can Make You Happy?
- What are Good Captions for Flowers?
- What is the Most Beautiful Flower Quote?
- Best Aesthetic Beautiful Quotes about Flowers
You must see there have lots of flowers in our nature. Maybe we don’t know all names of those. We know a few of the flower’s names and identify those’s smells, right?
The Power of Flowers
Flowers have a symbolic meaning. From the ancient’s period of time to the modern age, there have been lots of methodical characters; developing by poets, writers and songwriters – they have metaphorically used flowers as different meanings to us.
For example, red roses indicate love & romance. On the other hand, yellow roses indicate jealousy or a decrease in love. Similarly, there have plenty of meanings imposed and symbolized. It expresses our feelings; our wisdom and our motive. That’s the power of flowers.
How a Flower Can Make You Happy?
When you see a flower, you may feel happy, right? It is all because it gradually seeding to the blooming process. The life cycle of a flower is amazing. We can decorate with it, giving someone a flower is another awesome thing.
However, a flower makes you feel happy as well as who receives the flower as a gift, he or she might be happy at that moment. The instant emotional impact on ourselves by giving and receiving flowers has symbolic power. So we are at the point to tell that flowers can make you feel happy, smile and peace.
Read More: Romantic Rain Quotes
What are Good Captions for Flowers?
When you post a flower image or photo on your social media profile, you might be stuck at writing a caption, right? It happened for all. That time you can express your feelings with words. Here I compiled some good captions about flowers for you so that you can easily copy these or rewrite those as flowing themes.
1. Take time to smell the roses.
2. Happiness blooms from within.
3. My favorite colors are flowers.
4. Some see a weed, others see a wish.
5. I’m hoping thistle cheers you up.
6. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
7. If I were a princess, my crown would be made of flowers.
8. Be patient. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
9. Just like a flower, I have to be where the sun shines.
10. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
11. Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.
12. I’m not waiting around for someone to buy me flowers. I’m gonna buy my own dang flowers.
What is the Most Beautiful Flower Quote?
Beautiful flowers quotes can give you a pearl of inner wisdom. How? When you read the world’s greatest poets and writers who have written about flower’s beauty or the metaphorical meaning of flowers – it can be understandable, how you can find beauty in flowers.
13. “These flowers are like the pleasures of the world.” – William Shakespeare
14. “Flowers are the sweetest things that God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.” – Henry Ward Beecher
15. “Not a flower, But shows some touch, in freckle, streak or stain, Of his unrivaled pencil.” – William Cowper
16. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
17. “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” – Shannon Mullen
18. “The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life.” – Jean Giraudoux
19. “One thing is certain and the rest is lies;
The Flower that once has blown forever dies.” – Omar Khayyam
20. “Color is the ultimate in art. It is still and will always remain a mystery to us, we can only apprehend it intuitively in flowers.” – Philipp Otto Runge
21. “Roses red and violets blew,
And all the sweetest flowers that in the forest grew.” – Edmund Spenser
22. “Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities in the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Best Aesthetic Beautiful Quotes about Flowers
Here are some best aesthetic beautiful quotes about flowers that can make you more understanding of the meaning of flowers and their beauty.
23. “The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.” – Carole Radziwill
24. “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
25. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
26. ” A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in—what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.” – Victor Hugo
27. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
28. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
29. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change.” – Buddha
30. “Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.” – Dr. SunWolf
31. “In an endless garden of flowers I will always pick you.” – A.J. Lawless
32. “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it just blooms.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
Inspiring Blooming Flower Quotes
33. “We don’t ask a flower any special reason for its existence. We just look at it and are able to accept it as being something different for ourselves.” – Gwendolyn Brooks
34. “it’s the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
35. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
36. “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
37. “The Japanese say, if the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.” – Lester Cole
38. “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
39. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
40. “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair.” – Susan Polis Schutz
41. “A world of grief and pain flowers bloom — even then.” – Kobayashi Issa
42. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” – Sheryl Crow
Flower Quotes About Love
43. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
44. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them” – Henri Matisse
45. “After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.” – Christian Dior
46. “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
47. “Beauty ain’t always a little, cute colored flower. Beauty is anything where people be like, ‘Damn.” – Prodigy
48. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
49. “Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them.” – Chinese Proverb
50. “The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love – the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.” – Dorothea Dix
51. “She wore flowers in her hair and carried magic secrets in her eyes.” – Arundhati Roy
52. “She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined.” – Erin Hanson
Flower Quotes About Life
53. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
54. “Flowers didn’t ask to be flowers and I didn’t ask to be me.” – Kurt Vonnegut
55. “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.” – Steve Maraboli
56. “To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.” – William Blake
57. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
58. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
59. “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
60. “Just living is not enough…one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
61. “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
62. Nature promotes mutualism. The flower nourishes the bee. The river waters quench the thirst of all living beings. And trees provide a welcoming home to so many birds and animals. There is a rhythm to this togetherness.” – Ram Nath Kovind
Deep & Cute Flower Quotes
63. “I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
64. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
65. “The butterfly is a flying flower, The flower a tethered butterfly.” – Ecouchard Le Brun
66. “A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet.” – Anna Held
67. “Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.” – Lydia M. Child
68. “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.” – Bryant McGill
69. “Almost every person, from childhood, has been touched by the untamed beauty of wildflowers.” – Lady Bird Johnson
70. “People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.” – Iris Murdoch
71. “All things by immortal power. Near of far, to each other linked are, that thou canst not stir a flower without troubling of a star.” – Francis Thompson
72. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.” – D. H. Lawrence
Inspiring Short Flower Quotes
73. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” – Oscar Wilde
74. “The earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
75. “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Laurie Jean Sennott
76. “Every flower blooms in its own time.” – Ken Petti
77. “My love for you blossoms every day.” – Unknown
78. “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.” – Unknown
79. “Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity.” – John Ruskin
80. “Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.”– John Harrigan
81. “Like flowers, we can also choose to bloom” – The goddess rebellion
82. “Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.” – Heinrich Heine
Loving Flower Quotes for Her
83. “Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.” – Aaron Neville
84. “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
85. As for marigolds, poppies, hollyhocks, and valorous sunflowers, we shall never have a garden without them, both for their own sake and for the sake of old-fashioned folks, who used to love them.” Henry Ward Beecher
86. “Flowers are Love’s truest language; they betray,
Like the divining rods of Magi old,
Where precious wealth lies buried, not of gold,
But love, strong love, that never can decay!” – Park Benjamin
Romantic Flower Quotes for Him
87. “I have loved flowers that fade,
Within whose magic tents
Rich hues have marriage made
With sweet unmemoried scents.” – Robert Bridges
88. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
89. “Where fall the tears of love the rose appears,
And where the ground is bright with friendship’s tears,
Forget-me-not, and violets, heavenly blue,
Spring glittering with the cheerful drops like dew.” – William Cullen Bryant
90. “A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, even though we do not love it.” – Dogen
91. “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” – John Lennon
92. “Loveliest of lovely things are they on earth that soonest pass away. The rose that lives its little hour is prized beyond the sculptured flower.” – William Cullen Bryant
Best Flower Quotes for Friendship
93. “Love is flower-like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Okakura Kakuzo
95. “Be honest, be nice, be a flower, not a weed.” – Aaron Neville
96. “The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.” – Kahlil Gibran
97. “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
98. “Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven’t time, and to see takes time – like to have a friend takes time.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
99. “If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.” – George MacDonald
100. “I always like to have flowers on the table. I think they make it look special.” – Ina Garten
Beautiful Flower Quotes for Caption
101. Let your dreams blossom.
102. Stop and smell the flowers.
103. Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments.
104. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.
105. Through sun and rain, you will bloom all the same.
106. A garden of purple is always in bloom.
107. If you were a flower, I’d pick you.
108. My love for you blossoms like spring.
109. Bring on the flip-flops, green grass, sunshine, and flowers.
110. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.