Affirmations can help you a lot for being happy in daily life. It builds your mental and physical health. Sometimes we got stuck in our life – which leads us to a state of unhappiness. For that, we are unable to break our negative thoughts.
- How Do You Express Gratitude to the Universe?
- Some Examples of Gratitude Affirmations?
So you need to accept what you have right now. Where you are right now. It gives you a strong mental condition whatever you are. In that circumstance, you need to express and accept yourself. By practicing gratitude affirmations, your negative fueled thoughts into healthy thoughts.
How Do You Express Gratitude to the Universe?
If you do daily gratitude affirmations, it will change your life positively. You can write your note about being thankful for the world. How grateful you are – simply write your appreciation. Here I provide a simple, short and powerful gratitude affirmations guide for you. You can follow these tips daily.
- Take your decision – First of all, you need to decide to transform your mental condition into a good and positive state. Maybe you are in trouble or broken down at some level in your life.
- Focus on your energy – Life responds to where you focus! So your focal point is really important to break your negative mental condition. You need to create positive energy inside you.
- Write a journal – Right now, where are you? What happened in your life. Which things are giving your pain at most? All the thoughts have in your mind – just write it down.
- Live in the present – Maybe you are at toxic past incidents. Which gives you a negative vibe to break your positive thoughts. You can fix that incident – but you can learn from that, right?
- Make your gratitude sentences – You need to make or write your gratitude affirmations to practice daily basis. You know better yourself – how grateful you are. Which things thankful for the universe. Write or make your statements on that.
- Select your daily routine – You need to fix and select your daily routine for practicing gratitude affirmations. And stick on that routine. Follow that routine daily.
Some Examples of Gratitude Affirmations?
Maybe you want to see some examples of the gratitude affirmation, right? Yes, when you write your statement – you can start with the “I AM” affirmation. It makes sense more personal.
I AM Gratitude Affirmations
- I am enough. I create my life on a quantum level.
- I am blessed to have a wonderful family and friends.
- I am appreciative of everything that has happened in my life.
- I am happy for the abundance of goodness that is present in my life.
- I am learning to be grateful for what I have while being excited for what has yet to come.
- I am grateful for the helpful guides that sometimes appear in disguise to usher me back to love.
- I am more powerful than I know and I can achieve anything and everything to which I set my heart.
- I am here to fully and completely accept all joy that already has and will in the future transpire in my life.
Powerful Gratitude Affirmations
- I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
- I create happiness by appreciating the little things in my life.
- I am grateful for my willpower that helps me survive against all odds.
- I find something to be grateful for every single day. There are endless opportunities.
- I am grateful every morning that I wake up because I know I am truly blessed.
- I am thankful for my dreams of yesterday because they are the reality of today.
- I am grateful to be alive at such a time where there is so much possibility.
- I am in a perpetual state of thanksgiving because of the obstacles I have overcome along the way.
- I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love, I have yet to receive.
- I am happy to have a feeling of gratefulness that continues to expand my perspective. It opens me up to numerous ways of living with all of them leading to happiness.
Gratitude Affirmations for Health
- I create good health by talking about and thinking about my wellness.
- I have a healthy body, a tranquil mind and a vibrant soul.
- Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
- My body is healthy and thriving. I am strong and capable of great things.
- Good health is my birthright. I bless my body daily and take good care of it.
- I am a friend to my body. I forgive my body and treat it with the same loving kindness I would like to receive.
- I avoid junk food. I eat healthy, nutritious food that benefits my body and drink a large quantity of water that cleanses my body.
- I daily caressing my hands, legs and body with love to thank the cells for what they have done to my whole body, I love them.
- I am doing everything I can to help my body be well as quickly as possible.
Gratitude Affirmations for Love
- I give my heart, ready to receive the heart of another.
- All of my relationships are long-term and offer a positive, loving experience.
- I am connected to Universal Energy, love comes through me and spreads to the world.
- I am in a wonderful relationship with someone who treats me right! I deserve love and affection.
- I know and trust that the Universe will only bring me loyal supporting and loving relationships.
- I release all past hurt and am ready to be vulnerable in love again.
- I am in a relationship with someone I respect who also respects me.
- I deserve to receive the love I get and I open myself to the love the Universe gives me.
Gratitude Affirmations for Self-love
- I feel profound empathy and love for others and their own unique paths.
- Everything I need is within me. I am in control of my happiness
- I am worthy of infinite and unending compassion. My life is a celebration of my accomplishments.
- I accept others as they are and they, in turn, accept me as I am.
- I have unique and special ideas to share with the world.
- I am grateful for the amazing, wonderful things in my life!
- I don’t entertain negativity in any shape or form. I simply let it go.
- I love the fact that so many people have faith in me.
- I accept it here and now in a willing and open state of gratitude.
Gratitude Affirmations for Job, Dream Job
- I am completely energized to find my perfect job.
- I have all the knowledge and skills to perform at my Dream Job.
- I am grateful for being guided to the perfect job for me.
- I am highly confident in myself and in my abilities to perform my dream job.
- I have confidence in myself. I am at ease speaking in the presence of coworkers.
- The people at my new job will be very appreciative of me.
- I am working happily and positively with everyone at my dream job.
- I am rewarded in multiple ways when I perform my job to the best of my abilities.
- I have unique gifts and talents that are a perfect match for my new job position.
- Every career move that I make turns out to be a magical experience.
Gratitude Affirmations for Money & Wealth
- Money is a tool that can change my life for the better.
- I am capable of overcoming any money-obstacles that stand in my way.
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
- I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance that’s on its way.
- Money flows to me freely as I move through this world.
- Today I commit to living my financial dreams.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
- I am open to receiving what is in the highest and best for all.
- More money in my bank account doesn’t make me a bad person.
- Money comes my way in both expected and unexpected ways.
- Every dollar I spend and donate comes back to me multiplied.
Gratitude Affirmations for Success
- I am a good person who deserves success and happiness.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life.
- I let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.
- I am the architect of my life; I built its foundation and will choose its contents.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- It doesn’t matter what others think of me, for I know who I am.
- People look at me and wonder how I so naturally attract success.
- I am grateful for all my skills and talents that serve me so well.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- I am surrounded by supportive, positive people who believe in me and want to see my success.
- I am passionate about constantly being better and more successful.
- I’m thankful for the people I have in my life. It is this gratefulness that allows me to keep my door open for future blessings.