Having struggle, pain and hardship are surrounded our life. That time we cannot think positively and break down our emotion and heath became worst.
Are you in that trouble? Your health and soul are becoming stack at the point? Have you tried to heal that?
Healing affirmation can give you positive feelings for your inner peace. It develops your mind strong to fight your negative thoughts. Your sense of illness (body & soul) holds you back, can’t move forward in the future.
From my experience, I have trauma for a long time. My inner and outer world became the worst day by day. After I found some amazing healing affirmations. I tried for a long time. I failed several times to break and heal my traumatize feelings. But I continued that process till the healing from my emotions completely. Now I am fine and get back to my normal life.
How do You Heal Emotionally?
I think you are in that trouble and pain emotionally. Your inner peace was gone, and also something happened in your life unexpectedly. Here you give you a short guide to heal your pain emotionally.
Step #1: Love yourself. First of all, you need to love yourself. What you have at present, how you have grown up, how you look like; for those you should embrace yourself positively. You should accept your current situation.
Step #2: Forget your past. This is so difficult to forget our past. At least you can re-analyze our past and learn from those past events. Maybe you can’t forget so many times, but it is unnecessary to forget everything. You forget your past emotional pain.
Step #3: Invest in yourself. Your circumstances may be worst right now. But you need to decide how and what things are an upgrade for you. This can be your current personality or something that is in your hand to build your future-self. So you have to find that thing and develop you day by day.
I think these 3 tips can be helpful to break and heal you emotionally.
Powerful Healing Affirmations for Your Body, Mind & Soul
Now come to the affirmations. If you do the healing affirmations correctly. Trust me, you can heal your mind and soul.
During affirmations, you repeat and repeat those affirmations daily basis. You can read and write the healing affirmations and also imagine those are true in your life. Remember, you have created your feelings and your thinking pattern positively.
- I believe everything heals with time. I can manifest joy and healing.
- I am gentle with myself through the healing process.
- I am grateful for this day and the many possibilities it affords.
- My body knows how to heal itself, and is doing so even now.
- I allow my body to become an environment for health and healing.
- My good is constantly coming to me, so I relax and enjoy my life.
- I accept myself exactly as I am. I possess the heart and courage of fire.
- I feel better and better every day in every way.
- I have the strength to do the right thing.
- I visualize my highest self to take good care of my mind.
- I am not a victim and do not fear anyone.
- I view challenges as opportunities to increase my wisdom and strength.
- I welcome all the ways my body can be healed. I give every opinion and option with my open mind.
Emotional Healing Affirmations
- I am physically and emotionally connected to an abundant source of healing. It’s always available to me.
- I accept and do not judge myself for feeling sad.
- I do not hold a grudge against those who have hurt me. I prefer to be free and ease myself.
- I know my limitations. I am independent and respect my boundaries.
- I honor my body’s wisdom by trusting the signals that it sends.
- I can process, metabolize, and release all emotions.
- I now create a wonderful new relationship. I choose to open up and let the love in.
- My body is perfect in its ability to please and bring forth life.
- I am in this present moment and all is well. I am choosing to heal my mind and soul.
- I am filled with gratitude for all that I have.
- I always maintain a perfectly healthy mind, body, and spirit.
- I am attracting positive and healthy people into my life.
- I accept the lesson my pain is offering me.
- My past does not define my present and future.
Affirmations for Healing Illness
- I’m willing to embrace the very parts of me that need love the most right now.
- I know that my feelings do not define my essence.
- It is time to heal and I choose to be in alignment with my body’s way of doing that.
- My body is attuned to the wisdom of the universe.
- I release the past and trust that everything is happening for my greatest good.
- I listen to my body and give it what it needs on every level to bring it back to optimal health.
- I am allowing myself to see that it is ok to not be ok sometimes, that healing is not linear.
- Every day and in every way, I get better and better.
- I love my body and my body loves me. My body heals quickly and easily.
- I behave in ways that promote my health every day.
- I am learning to be at peace with who I am now, and I’m excited about who I can be.
- The love that I have for myself and others is beyond words.
- I release all resistance to money, and now I allow it to flow joyously into my life.
- I am allowing myself to believe that it was not my fault.
Healing Affirmations for Soul
- I take responsibility for the quality of my relationships.
- I see my current circumstances as an opportunity to grow.
- Every part of me easily and effortlessly lets go of hurt and negative feelings.
- I accept my imperfections, and I am grateful for all the blessings I have.
- I welcome all the people, things, events, and circumstances that will help me heal and grow.
- I release toxins and let go of unhealthy cells and allow them to pass out of my body to make room for new healthy cells.
- I am unconditionally accepting of my body and my health.
- I want to fly free; that’s why I have given up on everything that weighs me down.
- I forgive myself for holding a grudge against anyone who has wronged me and I free myself.
- Pain is a teacher, and I am learning from it to face afflictions.
- Loving-kindness fills my body and soul with goodness and health.
- I am allowing myself to believe that I deserve to exist, that I am a very special gift to this world.
- I’m ready to release the stories in my head and forgive myself for believing everything my inner critic has ever said.
- I pay more attention to what I do like about myself and want for myself.
- I am excited to start a new page in my life.
- It is time to heal and I choose to be in alignment with my body and spirit’s way of doing that.
- Every cell, every organ, and every gland of every system in my body thrives in ultimate wellness and natural perfection.
Healing Affirmations Image
Everything I am going through is making me a stronger, wiser, and more compassionate person.
I release all emotional blocks that stop me from enjoying peace of mind.
I am a priority in my life. My health and healing matter. I’m worthy of a life that feels good to live.
I am willing to forgive myself. I am ready to forgive anyone I feel has hurt me.
I release toxins and let go of unhealthy cells and allow them to pass out of my body to make room for new healthy cells.
Your Turn! Heal your Pain
So if you want to heal your pain, anxiety, depression, sadness, illness then healing affirmations are the best tool for you. After lots of practice, you become master of heal your mind, soul and body by affirming yourself. You can be failed but you should strick on it. Daily healing affirmation can remove your all pain and toxicity.
I hope you will be the great on healing affirmations process. One day you will be the master on it. Hope for the best. Good wishes to you.