Are you satisfy with your current job? Are you happy with your colleagues and bosses? Or you want to be satisfied at the running workplace?
Whatever you are at right now. Affirmations can make changes within you – your behaviors, actions and even your environment.
The global health coach, Paul F. Davis once stated, “If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” He indicated that if your current job is not suitable for you, seek another opportunity to get in. While you get into that, then you can resign from your current job.
By the time frame of seeking a new job what you want to do – you need to work on your current job, right? During that period you can affirm yourself for getting a new job or dream job. Your thoughts can shape you the most. Changing your thoughts can reduce your running job’s pressure & stress. How? It’s all about affirmations for the job.
Now, I want to share my friend’s story about his first job – that he didn’t like at all. After his graduation, he joined a local real estate company as a sales officer. He was under pressure with the sales target – his senior colleagues didn’t support him and the boss gave him a lot of pressure. After few months, he realized that this job was painful, he felt worst, self-confidence went beneath the surface and dissatisfied.
At that time, he manifested to attract his job and work. He pretended to love and enjoy his daily work. Visited clients on regular basis, then followed up their interest to buy homes and lands. He tried to reach them at the level of highest. After few months, he became the best sales offer and got a promotion as a senior sales offer on that company.
On his entire journey, he shared with me his affirmations about that job. How he manifested himself? How can he attract that job? That’s why I come up with this topic to share with my readers who are facing that issues right now.
How Do You Write Affirmations for Job?
At the very beginning, you should decide to manifest yourself regularly. YOU are the person – who knows better yourself, right? Where you want to go further? Which job attracts you most? All questions-answers must come out from you.
Before writing affirmations, you need to find out answers to the below all questions – that’ll help to write your best affirmation for job, career and job success.
- What do you feel about your current job?
- What do you need from the running job?
- What behaviors do you want from your colleagues & bosses?
- How much salary do you expect from that job?
- Which issue do you face at most?
Okay, now you can 5 things to consider while writing the job affirmations.
- Keep short and simple.
- Use present tense in your statements.
- Start with the words “I AM”.
- Use positive and powerful words.
- Make it believable.
Best Positive Job Affirmations
Job satisfaction is one of the key factors to be happy in anyone’s work-balanced life. Here are some best positive job affirmations for you that create a positive vibe in your workplace.
- I fully accept myself.
- I know that I am worthy of great things in life.
- I always create a positive impact.
- I live in an abundant universe I honor.
- My mission and values by pursuing my goals.
- My prosperous thoughts create my prosperous life.
- I have amazing job opportunities that are perfect for me.
- My colleagues and bosses encourage me every time.
- I am a lovable person and they respect me.
- I put my intention for a great job out into the universe.
Powerful Affirmations for Job
- I am calm and confident.
- I am worthy of doing a job that I love.
- I have limitless potential.
- I see myself in my dream job.
- I have all the skills and knowledge to deliver at my dream job.
- I am confident in my skills and abilities.
- Anything I don’t know how to do, I can learn.
- I am ready to tackle any job I am offered.
- I am attracting a positive job environment.
- I am working in a wonderful workplace with wonderful people.
Affirmations for Workplace
- I have found lucrative work which I enjoy doing.
- I am happy to work with a good boss and great team-mates.
- I am a career magnet – I am attracting excellent job prospects all the time.
- I am attracting only positive outcomes at my new job.
- At my job, my co-workers and I encourage each other’s growth and success.
- I choose healthy stimulation. During breaks at work.
- I speak positively with others and listen with compassion.
- I focus on the lessons when problems arise.
- When I encounter problems on the job, I am willing to ask for help.
- I know that when I do my best at my job, I am rewarded in all sorts of ways.
Affirmations for Job Success
- I am confident and successful.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am creating my career success.
- There are lots of great opportunities open to me.
- I have the skills I need to step up in my career.
- My career is a journey, not a destination. I am in control of my career’s journey.
- I love and enjoy my job. My job is bringing me a lot of money.
- I am working in a successful company, at an excellent workplace with wonderful people.
- Everyone around me is helping me to go from success to success at my dream job.
- A successful man lives within me, and today that man is running my project.
Affirmations for Career Growth
- It’s my time and I am ready for the next step in my career.
- The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness.
- I deserve to have an exciting, rewarding career. It is so much fulfilling.
- I am passionate and dedicated to my career, even if I change my mind about my path.
- Every career move that I make turns out to be a magical experience.
- I release my limiting beliefs over my career.
- I am always open to opportunities to get me ideal employment.
- I don’t need the approval of others, because I believe in my goals and know what I am working toward.
- I am powerful, intelligent, capable, and wonderful. Employers would be lucky to hire me.
- The Universe is making all the perfect arrangements for my dream job.
Your Turn – Be Positive about Job & Work
Maybe you are tried before and didn’t work on you all these manifestations & affirmations. And I am sure you didn’t affirm properly. But you need to follow and stay strict with that until it becomes a habit.
Find your job purpose, passion and progress. Also, find which things you want to improve in your career. Manifest and attract them by daily job affirmations. Have a great journey to start!