- How to Take Preparation for Night Affirmations?
- How Do You Write a Sleep Affirmations?
- Examples of Bedtime Affirmations
- Affirmations for Peaceful Sleep
- Affirmations for Deep Sleep
- Sleep Affirmations for Success
- Sleep Affirmations for Wealth
- Night Time Sleep Affirmations
- Positive Bedtime Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations for Insomnia
- Positive Affirmations for Sleep Anxiety
- Sleep Affirmations for Weight Loss
- Sleep Affirmations for Self-love
- Sleep Affirmations for Confidence
- Sleep Affirmations Law of Attraction
- Sleep Affirmations for Positive Thinking
One of my friends, who has been suffering from sleep deprivation for many years. She had been taken some medicines but didn’t get any good results. A few days back, she just told her story about that matter. Then she knew about sleeping affirmations – that can be helped to resolve that issue.
After that, she was searching on google and youtube – and was studying all materials. Then she made some sleeping affirmations for herself. She manifested so many times – mostly done while she was sleeping at night.
She shared with me her story about and now she is happy to sleep. And also she explained some interesting things – some bad experiences happened in her life. She had frustration, depression and negative self-doubts. Her emotions weren’t controlled by herself. Regarding all issues in her life – life became worst day by day. The best part is – now she got to overcome that situation and happy with that. She stated, “I had lots of bad experiences and I dealt with and got back my normal life by dint of hard work like patient, practice and prayer. Now I am stronger than ever.”
Well, this sleeping issue is common for us. We are in a world – where we don’t care about our lifestyle. We are separating from our core values, morals and relationships with ourselves or others. Technology, media and news are badly affected our daily life.
Okay, I got some interesting facts and insights in our conversation. Then I thought – why not write a post for those issues. And I think this will be a great insightful resource for you to overcome your sleeping issues.
How to Take Preparation for Night Affirmations?
You knew already my friend’s story. She had overcome it and now she is very happy. And your emotions, thoughts, self-talk are most important for your mental wellbeing.
If you have sleeping issues, then you must conscious about that and decide to get rid of them. Here I put a list that you can make yourself as preparation before sleeping affirmations.
- Write down all your negative emotions and feelings right now.
- Which incident makes you unhappy most? – Just find it out and write that event.
- Do some basic exercise. It will be in your home. Or you can run for 10-15 mins daily.
- Maintain a proper eating diet. Drink water properly. Quit smoking and alcohol (If you drink).
- Quit taking caffeine too much. If you a coffee lover, then you drink coffee in the morning.
- In the evening, you have to stay in a positive mental state in your life.
- Don’t do overthinking. Just let it go!
- Taking your dinner earlier. Minimum 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Reading some positive stories & books (self-help).
- Go to bed, calm & relax your body. Close your eyes. And do your affirmations which you made for you.
How Do You Write a Sleep Affirmations?
While you decided to overcome your sleep deprivation – you need to stick to your decision and your statement. You have to believe that you will be going to some awesome experiences with this process.
Not only believe that affirmation statements but also you need to connect your emotions with those sentences. Here I give you a short step to write your sleep affirmations.
- Use present tense
- Use positive & powerful words
- Taking help from affirmation examples
- Your affirmations should be connected with your emotions.
Examples of Bedtime Affirmations
In this section, I’m breaking down some bedtime affirmations for you. Just read and pick from those.
1. I release anxieties and stress.
2. I allow thoughts to enter and leave me with ease.
3. I am in control of my thoughts and I choose positive ones.
4. This is where I long to be; this is where I now go.
5. As I go to sleep, I give thanks for another fantastic day.
6. My best is always good enough and everything else is worthy of forgiveness.
7. I release the heaviness of today and the weight on my shoulders.
8. I let them be carried away like falling leaves in a gentle breeze.
9. As I lay down to sleep, a beautiful sense of deep relaxation fills my body.
10. There is time enough for the day, and now it is my time to dream.
Affirmations for Peaceful Sleep
11. I let go of my responsibilities of the day.
12. All is well and safe here; all is right and whole. Mindful, steady breathing carries me back home.
13. As I prepare to fall asleep, I know that my body is beginning a truly miraculous transformation.
14. Relaxation breathes into me and I inhale this serenity.
15. I let go of negative thoughts, and keep the happy ones.
16. I am grateful to be in this space, held in the arms of Sleep herself.
17. As I prepare to fall asleep, I relax in knowing that my mind is at peace.
18. My questions are absorbed by the silence of the night.
19. I release anything that didn’t go well today.
20. My heart is being mended, and all my pieces are being restored to wholeness.
Affirmations for Deep Sleep
21. As soon as my head finds the pillow, I am off into a restful sleep.
22. I am worthy of being restored back to the vibrant health I knew when I was born.
23. I accept the natural intelligence I was born with, and I let it guide the way.
24. In my sleep will I find the freedom to know joy and peace again.
25. As my body sinks into bed, I feel gravity pulling away all the heaviness from my day.
26. Every night I relax through meditation and fall deeply and soundly asleep.
27. I am headed back to the place where dreams are born, where everything feels good.
28. I let go of the past and the future. I focus on the present moment.
29. I forgive myself for not wanting to forgive, and I am willing to forgive everything that comes after that.
30. Falling asleep is easy for me. I just turn out the light and drift away.
Sleep Affirmations for Success
31. I lie down in bed, trusting and thankful for another chance to rest my head.
32. I forgive the people, I forgive the situation, and I forgive myself.
33. Everything softens now. I am beckoned to the other side of awake.
34. I always awaken rested and energized.
35. I think of it kindly, with a mind quiet to all other relationships.
36. I am grateful for the simple and profound joys of the day.
37. Peace trickles in with each belly breath, filling me up with spaciousness.
38. I always get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed every morning.
39. When I must let go, I can learn how. I accept all good things that are on their way now.
40. I allow the healing energy of gratitude to pour from my heart.
Sleep Affirmations for Wealth
41. I trust life and I am safe.
42. Only love is true and welcome in the harbor of my heart.
43. I always think happy thoughts as I am falling asleep.
44. As I prepare for sleep tonight, I remember how lovely it is to just be.
45. I am grateful for my bed, my room, and my quieting body.
46. The darkness teaches me to trust that everything can be a healing gift, all in due time.
47.I am letting the day’s excitement quietly drift away now.
48. I know I am protected here, my wishes kept with care.
49. I give myself permission to close my eyes tonight, and awake refreshed tomorrow.
50. Everything I need to know is revealed to me when it’s for my greatest good.
51. I automatically fall asleep as I count my breaths backward.
Night Time Sleep Affirmations
52. I give myself permission to do nothing.
53. I imagine the cleansing light of compassion pouring through my whole body.
54. I drift off to peaceful sleep with great ease.
55. This moment is the only moment where I can choose to be at peace with everything.
56. I am allowed to drift into a good night’s sleep.
57. Oxygen breathes ease into every alcove of my body. My breathing is a message of peace and harmony.
58. I give my body all the rest it needs.
59. There’s repose in my soul as I gather my day and lay it down to sleep.
60. I forgive others that made mistakes today. We are all human.
61. Abundance and well-being are infinitely available to me.
Positive Bedtime Affirmations
62. I happily allow myself to fall into a deep and satisfying sleep.
63. In sleep, all is working effortlessly. All pains and needs are met with great care.
64. My body, mind, and soul are worthy of their rest.
65. There is nothing unworthy of the healing that sleep brings.
66. I happily give my body all the rest it needs.
67. I am receiving the space I need to release the places that feel stuck. Peace fills me up.
68. Healing shines on me. I sink into sleep. Love is the force that guides my way.
69. As I sink into this forgiving place, all discord and resistance are sent away.
70. I know exactly how much sleep my body needs to perform perfectly.
71. Healing may not come in the form, or in the ways, I had planned for. Come what may, I walk the healing path.
Positive Affirmations for Insomnia
72. My bedroom is a place of peace and relaxation.
73. I am allowed to feel good at the end of the day.
74. I let my body rest whenever it needs it.
75. I release the anxieties and stress of the day.
76. I look after myself so well that I require very little sleep.
77. When I enter this room and crawl into bed at night, today’s thoughts naturally begin to soften.
78. I need very little sleep because I look after myself when awake.
79. I am grateful for the lessons that today brought.
80. This calming energy sifts through my thoughts for me. My relaxation is an invitation for peace to flow through me.
81. I never let the events of the day interfere with my sleep.
82. My burden lightens and sleep is coming.
Positive Affirmations for Sleep Anxiety
83. I only take as much sleep as my body requires to maintain itself.
84. Peace and happiness are my priority as I finish my day.
85. My bed is comfortable and my sleep is restoring.
86. I am grateful for the people who have been my teachers.
87. My dreams are intuitive and enlightening.
88. I worked hard today, and deserve to rest. There is nothing more I can do tonight.
89. My sleep is filled with positive, inspiring dreams.
90. I am grateful for the lessons life has brought.
91. My sleep is restful and I awake feeling rejuvenated.
92. My body and mind need rest and rejuvenation to function well.
Sleep Affirmations for Weight Loss
93. Six hours of sleep is all I need to feel refreshed and alert the next day.
94. I am grateful for the love that I receive, give, and share.
95. Through the night my body transforms me into the person I dream of becoming.
96. Sleep and rest are essential to my success.
97. When I awake, I am filled with optimism and positive well-being.
98. I am grateful for the light of day.
99. While I sleep, my body works diligently to remove all toxins from my body.
100. I am safe in my room. I can relax completely.
101. It’s safe to put my thoughts on hold while I sleep. Everything will be waiting for me tomorrow.
102. I am grateful for the darkness of night, in which I will sleep peacefully tonight.
Sleep Affirmations for Self-love
103. When I’m well-rested, I solve problems more easily.
104. My mind and spirit are still and tranquil.
105. I call on my spirit team to watch over everything while I rest. I am open to their guidance during dream time.
106. I welcome peace into my home. I invite light into my heart.
107. My body becomes more relaxed with every breath.
108. There is nothing I need to do to fall asleep. I can simply let it happen.
109. I did my best today and can start fresh tomorrow.
110. Love, happiness, and comfort abide in my soul.
111. I feel so comfortable in my bed. These are the perfect conditions for sleep to find me.
112. I relax my head, face, neck, arms, stomach, legs, and feet. I let them sink deeply into the bed.
Sleep Affirmations for Confidence
113. My spirit is content and my mind is still.
114. I empty my head of racing thoughts. I let them float along, or I tuck them away for another time.
115. I become tranquil, relaxed.
116. I will wake refreshed and happy after a good night’s sleep.
117. With gratitude, I welcome a good night’s sleep.
118. I unplug tonight in order to conquer the day tomorrow.
119. I worked today for a better tomorrow.
120. I choose peace instead.
121. I get up as soon as my alarm clock goes off feeling fresh and alert.
122. I close my eyes and choose to see again with new eyes, beyond what my physical eyes can see.
Sleep Affirmations Law of Attraction
123. My bedroom is a place of comfort, relaxation, and deep sleep.
124. Peace is my priority. Peace begins with me, and there is peace in my soul.
125. I am wide awake and alert throughout the day and at night my body’s natural sleep cycle gently drifts me off to sleep.
126. I match my heartbeat with the beat of the universe.
127. I maintain perfect sleep timing and as a result, I enjoy a perfect sleep.
128. I am in harmony with the night and the sleep that will come with it.
129. Sleep is a natural process that I enjoy every night. I close my eyes and awake the next morning refreshed and revitalized.
130. There is no separation now, only one heartbeat that beats slowly, peacefully.
131. I am aware of what could prevent sleep and cause insomnia. I ensure that my daily routine is filled with sleep-promoting habits.
132. In my presence, I am released from the past.
Sleep Affirmations for Positive Thinking
133. When I enter my bedroom, my thoughts naturally detach and slow down. My bedroom is a place of sleep and deep relaxation.
134. I am free to lay all painful memories aside now.
135. My body’s natural sleep cycle helps me to drift off to sleep.
136. I am free to let suffering rest for a while.
137. I experience restorative sleep each and every night.
138. I cherish the times that carry love.
139. I wake up feeling refreshed and alert.
140. I carry only this love to sleep tonight.
141. All the cells of my body are rejuvenated and restored while I sleep.
142. I accomplished what I could today and I will accomplish even more tomorrow after a night of deep sleep.